I was invited to be a speaker at the Age Without Borders Virtual Summit on February 26 – March 4th.
With over 50 of the world’s most influential experts in the aging revolution, people are going to learn how to stay mentally and physically healthy, join the encore entrepreneur boom, and re-think the paradigm about aging.
Age Without Borders Virtual Summit – Click here for a Free Pass
Why Age Without Borders matters for you
This Age Without Borders summit is specifically for older people.
As a business owner who want to serve older customers, this will be an incredible opportunity to get into the minds of your target market and see first-hand the goals, aspirations and motivations that are driving them.
As well as, hear about trends and ideas that may very well shape the coming decades.
In my opinion, there is nothing going on now or in the near future, that can so quickly help you:
- Learn more about your target market
- Identify things you can start using now
- Learn vital information to help build a practice/company, grow your client base and give you a competitive edge.
A sample of the presenters include:
- Louis Tenenbaum, Founder Homes Renewed
- Dr. Bill Thomas – changingaging.org
- Dan Trgub – Lyft
- James Firman – NCOA
- Kristin Carlson – Author of “What’s Next?”
- Takeo Ogawa – Active Aging Consortium, Asia Pacific
- Stephen Johnston, Founder Aging 2.0
- Marvin Formosa, United Nations Institute on Aging
- Joy Loverde, Author & expert caregiver
- Aaron Murphy, Architect, Universal Design expert
- Myself .. plus over 40 additional speakers
How to get the most out of it
The AWB Summit is free to register to watch the sessions for 24 hours, or grab the All Access Pass for a lifetime access to:
1. Videos from all sessions
2. Audio downloads of each session
3. Free gifts from presenters and sponsors
4. Private Facebook Mastermind Community access
5. A customized guidebook for all 50 sessions
You get all of this for only $97USD during Early Bird Registration. (The price will go up to $197 after the Summit starts.)
Or, if you have time every day to watch, you can get a Free Pass.
I believe the Facebook Group they are creating for the Summit will be worth paying full price for (which, you don’t have to if you get the pass early).
The Facebook group will be filled with your target market and I believe it will be a fantastic place to continue learning about your best customers.
I honestly believe this is a great opportunity for any business owner who is serving customers over age 50 (or wants to).
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.